vrijdag 31 augustus 2012

Movies of august

Hi,

Another month further, another month of movie-watching. This month has been relatively slow.

Seeking a friend for the end of the world (2012) - Very enjoyable, thought the end was slightly over dramatic, but it worked well.
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) - This was so terrible it was great.
Lockout (2012) - Exactly what you'd expect, terrible, but lots of explosions.
American History X (1998) - Still an incredibly impressive movie.
La meglio gioventu (2003) - Third time I've seen this six-hour-epic now, and it still blows my mind.
A royal affair (2012) - Darker than I expected, but quite good.
God bless America (2011) - Awesome, feel good movie of the year.
A simple life (2012) - A very nice look into the everyday life of eastern culture.
The expendables 2 (2012) - It was terrible, and they knew it themselves, which is what made it awesome.
The watch (2012) - I had a great laugh.
To Rome with love (2012) - Better than I expected, a lot weirder than other Woody Allen movies, but in a good way I think.
Ted (2012) - I laughed the whole way through.
Gone with the wind (1939) - Truly one of america's masterpieces.

As always,
Live long and prosper,

Teun

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten