zondag 1 juli 2012

Movies of june

Time for another monthly report.

Moonrise Kingdom (2012) - Awesome movie, great feel to it.
Prometheus (2012) - Cool movie, left me with a lot of questions tho. 
Almost Famous (2000) - Was a nice watch, I liked the music. 
Cosmopolis (2012) - I've heard mixed reactions to this movie, I thought it was badly executed.
Donnie Darko (2001) - I've watched this movie a couple of times now, I hope to one day truly understand it.
De rouille et D'os (2012) - Very strong movie, I liked this a lot. Seen it twice already now.
Drive (2011) - Man I love this movie.
Shame (2011) - I needed to rewatch this, so I did. Intense movie.
I am Sam (2001) - Sean Penn can play anything.
21 Jump street (2012) - Saw this with a filled movie theater, the crowd was going wild.
Starbuck (2012) - Very enjoyable, was better than I expected.
Blue Valentine (2011) - Ryan Gosling is great.
Paris, Texas (1984) - This movie had a great pace to it. 
The Raven (2021) - Okay to see, nothing special. But not bad.
The lucky one (2012) - Truly terrible, but we had an afternoon to fill.
The Five-year engagement (2012) - Had me laughing out loud for a good portion of the 2 hour movie.
Cashback (2006) - I quite liked this, had a nice feel to it.
Lilya-4-Ever (2002) - Quite impressive and depressing at the same time.
The amazing Spiderman (2012) - If you're a superhero fan like me, go watch this. If not, it's not that much different from the original spiderman.
Full Metal Jacket (1987) - Awesome.
Ice Age 4 (2012) - Lots of fun.

All in all, june has been a good movie month, but July is going to unleash The Dark Knight Rises. That's gonna be tough to beat.

Live long and prosper,
Teun

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten