zondag 30 september 2012

Movies of september

And another month has passed, got a good score this month.


Ill Manors (2012) - Not a great movie, but it had a narration that was done in the form of spoken word, (as in the music genre) it really appealed to me.
The Bourne Legacy (2012) - I wish they would've stuck to the original 3 movies.
The Angel's Share (2012) - Quite enjoyable.
Your sister's sister (2011) - A fun watch.
Black Dynamite (2009) - Loved it.
Savages (2012) - Feel free to skip this movie.
Ip man (2008) - Epic Kung-Fu movie.
Good Dick (2008) - Uh... well, kinda weird movie. But enjoyable.

Wild Bill (2011) - Better than I expected, love their accents.
The Squid and the Whale (2005) - An interesting look at kids taking sides during a divorce.
C.R.A.Z.Y (2005) - Quite strong movie about a boy struggling with his homosexuality.
The Science of sleep (2006) - I very much liked this movie, it's kind of odd, but very strong.

Tyrannousaur (2011) - I recommend this one, worth watching for their accents alone.Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008) - Awesome. Woody Allen as I like him.
Wanderlust (2012) - Uh... it's funny at times, but that's about it.
The Kid (1921) - Awesome!
Back to the future (1985) - Was a fun watch, but I think the beer had something to do with that.
Spartacus (1960) - Epic.
As good as it gets (1997) - Very nice.
Mallrats (1995) - I have a thing for Kevin Smith's movies.

Clerks 2 (2006) - Again, Kevin Smith is awesome.
Being Flynn (2012) - Not great, but decent.
Detachment (2012) - Watched this again, I was not as impressed as the first time, but still strong.
Ruby Sparks (2012) - I quite liked this, wrote a longer story somewhere.

Love is all you need (2012) - A cute movie, romcom, nothing more, nothing less.
Magic Mike (2012) - This was an awesome watch, laughed my balls off.
Shadow Dancer (2012) - Meh, kind of interesting, but not at all captivating.
The Campaign (2012) - Very funny.


As always,
Live long and prosper,

Teun

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten